Blackboard Collaborate is provided by the Division of Library Development Services to be used by Maryland public library staff for online learning and meeting events. The the linked documents will provide slide sets for Learn How to Learn Online and Learn How to Meet Online, as well as information on how to reserve a Blackboard room, how to prepare your technology for a Blackboard Collaborate event, and how to troubleshoot.
Reserve a room:
- Email WMRL's Staff Development Coordinator to reserve a room.
- There is a WMRL Meeting Room and a WMRL Training Room.
- Meeting rooms - everyone is a moderator with full privileges
- Training rooms - one person is a moderator who assigns privileges to the participants as needed
- System requirements check
- Audio troubleshooting
- Classroom management (for Training Rooms)
- General tip sheet